Remote control technology - How it really works
Technical contribution video to the topic Remote Control Technology - How it Really Works. The beginnings of development in model building and model flight. On October 27th 2011, Alwin Müller, online journalist from Modellpilot.EU, was our guest in Berlin and talked extensively on remote control technology and how it really works in his detailed contribution video. 13 MHz, 27 MHz, AM = amplitude modulation, ...
Video Technical contribution - Remote control technology - How it really works
Video content / Playlist
- Introduction to Alwin Müller and to the topic
Alwin Müller was the managing director and chief designer at weatronic and, as a Modellpilot.EU-ler, he shares his reports impartially with us since the beginning
- Greetings from Alwin Müller, history, AM = Amplitude Modulation
Beginning and development of the remote control technology in the model flight, 13 MHz, 27 MHz, AM = amplitude modulation, different manufacturers, ...
- FM = Frequency Modulation
From AM to FM, how FM works, 10 khz grid, frequency variation, how works the frequency modulation, malfunction, disturbance at FM, how do disturbances affect
- PCM = Pulse Code Modulation
FM digitized to PCM, what is PCM, what are the advantages, how does the pulse code modulation work, what has become better with this development compared to the FM?
- PPM PCM FM transmitter types
- Reciever types
- Correct antenna installation
- Antenna effect on transmitter
- New radio standard
- 2,4 GHz Bluetooth to secondary terminals
- Potentiometers in the transmitter and the development of the new transmitter types
- Thnak you
Remote control technology - how it really works
80 min. in Full-HD