Why does a model airplane fly ? Tips for beginners
Technical contribution video to the topic "Why does a model airplane fly?". Tips for newcomers and beginners. How to optimize ? Aircraft & Thermal flying. Buoyancy, resistance, demolition, polar, thermal
detection, speed, wind and lee types, circular flow, transition point, laminar flow, turbulent flow, thermal on slopes and in the plane, buoyancy coefficient, resistance coefficient, etc.
Video technical contribution - Why does a model airplane fly ? Tips for beginners
Video content / Playlist
- Introduction to the expert presentation in the model flight basic principles and subtleties.
Contribution to the content of the following presentations from model pilots to model pilots on the purpose and goal.
- The basis for the buoyancy: static, dynamic buoyancy, ...
Static and dynamic buoyancy, which is important to understand all lectures.
- Resistance, shape resistance, lift on the profile
Explanation of the resistances and buoyancy on different profiles.
- Profiles, buoyancy, resistance and buoyancy distribution on wings
The relationship between resistance and buoyancy is explained in different airfoil shapes.
- The angle of attack, laminar to turbulent flow on the bearing surface
Laminar flow, transfer point, circular flow, turbulent flow, buoyancy loss, ...
- Resistance coefficient and drive coefficient in dependence
The buoyancy is increased as the angle of attack increases and the resistance decreases.
- Induced resistance. The flight axes, negative turn moment
Replacement of negative pressure and overpressure at the end of the wing. Winglets and other measures.
- Rudder effect on profile and impact. Negative reversing moment.
The negative torque, always control over three axes, why? Further lectures on the content.
- Flight behavior
Stable, indifferent, unstable flight behavior
- Thermal flying, optimally flying between the beards, RC-OLC knowledge
Flying on slope, thermal on slope and plain, ground condition, using LUV and LEE maps correctly
- Video explanation to the secrets
Tips and tricks to the "very fast flying in RC-OLC" freely and openly explained by Stephan Eich.
Why does a model airplane fly ?
149 min. in Full-HD